Asian Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GTA San Andrease MultiPlayer

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
invite lots of friends then the closer you get Reward opportunities from admin: VIP, Custom House with Gates or Custom Cars
IP Server : 124.13.34.124:7777
<<< Roleplay It's My Life >>>
Server 100% FIXED Not Buged and Not Crash account

The Black Panthera HQ/Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Phatlocc

The Black Panthera HQ/Application Empty
PostSubject: The Black Panthera HQ/Application   The Black Panthera HQ/Application EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 1:38 pm

Name of Family / Gang: The Black Panthera
Type of Family / Gan g: Mafia
Members:
Locco_Panthera
Jhay_Panthera
Rift_Panthera
Kim_C_Panthera
Mervin_J_Panthera
Ronald_M_Panthera
Micheal_Panthera
Hans_Panthera
Harvey_Panthera
Phatlocc_Panthera

Ranknames:
- Rank 1:”Cub”
- Rank 2:”Trained Cub”
- Rank 3:”Panther”
- Rank 4:”KillerPanther”
- Rank 5:”ElitePanther”
- Rank 6 (chairman):”King Panthera”

>Skin IDs: 113,124,125,55,93
>Base Location:

“Angel Pine” Front HQ Door

The Black Panthera HQ/Application Qz63m

Back And SIDE
>Background Story:

In the beginning, it all started when I Phatlocc have created a gang called “Vegenta” I was successful when I created that gang many skilled pro killers and workers join…. Suddenly when a family called Colombo’s ruined our plan to rule the los santos colombos have a greater number of crew’s and we vegenta’s have less number of members. So… 2 months after the war isn’t over between Vegenta’s and Colombo’s

Second Chapter, Vegenta’s Started to become Weak many of my members quit and joined other families. Because the Colombo family is much stronger than us… then a guy have come to my place his name was Locco and Ronald He help our gang to rebuild again. Locco and Ronald was a skilled pro killer no man in our territory attemps to challenge him. So I decided to take him as my right hand. We plan to recruit members and revenge to colombos.

Third Chapter, When we Come back to battle the colombo’s we been shock when we see their crew there are lot of them we can even attempt to cross theire territory. Colombos knew we were coming so they plan to counter attack us. Then The Vegenta family again failed. For the revenge… so many members have been killed others go to other place and hid. So I decided to build and unite my family at the other place and we decided to go to angel pine.

Last Chapter, When we plan to go to Angel Pine we decide to change our name to plan another attack to colombos and we change our name’s to Panthera and built our gang to The Black Panthera we upgrade our Gang from Family to Mafia. My old members have heard the news that I created a new gang from family to Mafia so they came back and fell stronger. Because of that we have lots of allies and Workers this is the start of the war between colombos and other families………to be continued…..

>Official Approval:
Note: if there are private data, please PM the data that is private.
Back to top Go down
http://lilllocco_22@yahoo.com
Dieth

PostSubject: Re: The Black Panthera HQ/Application   The Black Panthera HQ/Application EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 2:23 pm

Hmm. Accepted! but i need Denny's reply on your HQ .
Back to top Go down
kingstone
Admin
kingstone

PostSubject: Re: The Black Panthera HQ/Application   The Black Panthera HQ/Application EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 2:30 pm

ACCEPTed
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ALONE.HIM
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Black Panthera HQ/Application   The Black Panthera HQ/Application Empty

Back to top Go down

The Black Panthera HQ/Application
Page 1 of 1