Asian Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GTA San Andrease MultiPlayer

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
invite lots of friends then the closer you get Reward opportunities from admin: VIP, Custom House with Gates or Custom Cars
IP Server : 124.13.34.124:7777
<<< Roleplay It's My Life >>>
Server 100% FIXED Not Buged and Not Crash account

LSPD Application Format

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thus
Admin
Thus

LSPD Application Format Empty
PostSubject: LSPD Application Format   LSPD Application Format EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 1:44 am

- While applying, use all the correct information, do not lie, we can check
- Don't post an application if you don't intend to play on the server
- Don't post an app. if this is all a big joke to you.
- Be creative and use the best of your grammar.

Step 1: Read the Police manuel before you bother applying
LSPD Manual

YOU MUST OBEY THESE RULES WHEN IN THE LSPD OR YOU MIGHT FIND YOURSELF
-DERANKED,WARNED,KICKED FROM THE FORCE

RULES:
REMEMBER ALWAYS RP WHAT YOU ARE DOING /me

1- Always be on duty, ready for anything
2- Don't go undercover or in swat mode unless ordered to by Captain or Chief of Police
3- Always use Police Vehicles (unless your undercover)
4- Don't steal any random vehicle you want
5- Don't drive other gangs cars
6- You may take out your weapon, don't fire it unless ordered to
7- Don't use a weapon you wouldn't get in the LSPD
8- Don't beg for promotions, money, it gets super annoying
9- When using a police vehicle always remember to use your mega phone to talk to the car your in pursuit of.
10- When pulling a suspect over, don't park in the middle of the road
11- Always ask the suspect your talking to for his ID before you call him by his name
12- When frisking a suspect, tell his first
13- When taking away a suspects illegal items you may not take his materials
14- When giving a ticket to suspect don't over do it (Example: 15k for parking on bank stairs..)
15- When setting an arrest time limit don't set it for super high lengths, 1 hour is way! to long, be reasonable
16- Don't use NOS. If you see a suspect using it, pull him over
17- When flying the LSPD chopper don't land it where ever you feel like it
18- If your waiting on a test/exam/ridealong don't beg, just wait till i have free time and i will take you
19- Cadets must ride with a higher rank at all times
20- Don't spam talk
21- If you get a prank 911 call, plaese look into it and fine the suspect
22- DON'T ABUSE YOUR POWER AS A POLICE OFFICER!

REMEMBER BREAK THESE RULES, I WILL ACT UPON IT!!!

POLICE COMMANDS:

/me - used by all players, must use for every thing you do [/me pulls out tazer][once pulled out you may fire your tazer]

/r ? This is the police only radio. Used for general chatter [vent is used for dispatch/important messages].

/d ? This is the Departmental channel and goes to all law enforcement agencies ? LSPD, FBI and NG.

/m ? When in a vehicle, you can use the megaphone to send a message to a wide area around you. Use this for traffic stops, crowd control situations, pulling over a suspect.

/wanted ? This will display the names and wanted levels of the most wanted people on the server.

/mdc ? Your mobile data computer will list any complaints or actual charges against a person.

/su ? One of the more well used commands. This will add a wanted level onto someone. You must use a crime from the list when /suing someone. You must also /su someone at the soonest possible moment after they've committed a crime. DO NOT METAGAME, for example if you don't have suspects ID you cannot /su him or if they have killed you, you cannot /su.

/tazer ? Put this on a HotKey. This freezes someone in place for a few seconds allowing you to cuff them. It tazes the closest person to you.

/cuff ? This will cuff a person who is tazed for a total of 3 minutes allowing you to bring a car up to detain them.

/frisk ? This will reveal any illegal materials or other substances people have.

/take ? Weapons, drugs. This removes whatever you specified from that person.

/detain ? This will put someone in the back seat of the last car you drove [provided you?re close to it]. From this state, you?ve 5 minutes to drive the criminal to the station and arrest them. (/detain <id> 3)

/arrest ? Arrests a suspect for the price and time you want

/help ? This will detail all the commands you?ve used. Some I have missed out from here as they?re not too essential. For individual help on a command, type it without any input. For example: /detain will give you help on the /detain command.

Step 2: Post your application, not in this topic, your own.

Step 3: Wait for me to accept your application, if accepted you will get a IG test

Step 4:when IG test you have to ridealong with me(don't bother me for ridealong I will give them when I have time)

Step 5: Do a few ridealongs with me. Don't be afraid to ask questions, the more you ask usually the better.

Step 6: I will allow you to do your own arrest, if I see you can do all the steps I will then accept you as Cadet.

If we have too many Officers/Cadets, you will still be able to apply but they may not be looked at until there is room again on the LSPD.

If I hear too many bad things about you when your on duty, I will kick you from Force

This is your LSPD Application,Copy it and Fill your Application.

(( In Character information ))

(( General Information ))
First Name:
Last Name:
Phone Number:
Date of birth:
Current Address:
Current Employment(s):
Previous Criminal Records:

(( Questions to the applicant ))

Why do you want to be a part of Los Santos Police Department?

Why do you think you should be accepted and you'll be taken over the other applicant?

Do you mind being our Cadet? if not, why?

Last Law Enforcement Experience (( IN ANY SERVER ))

Life Biography (( 300 words at least ))

Sign here:

Passport here ((/stats)):

Code:

(( Out of Character information ))

Name:
Character Level:
E-mail address:
Hours Online During Week:
Hours Online During Weekend:
Time Zone:
Gang Experience:
Have You Applied Before,for Any Other Faction:
Any Other Comments:

First Name: 
Last Name:
Phone Number:
Date of birth:
Current Address:
Current Employment(s):
Previous Criminal Records:

Why do you think you should be accepted and you'll be taken over the other applicant?

Sign here:

Name:
Character Level:
E-mail address:
Time Zone:
Gang Experience:
Have You Applied Before,for Any Other Faction:
Any Other Comments:
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1603385429
Joseph

LSPD Application Format Empty
PostSubject: My application, Joseph Garcia   LSPD Application Format EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 9:43 am

Name:Izaldi Fikri M
Character Level: 16
Origin: Indonesia
E-mail address:fizaldi@ymail.com
Hours Online During Week:Could not be specified
Hours Online During Weekend:4-6 hours
Time Zone:WIB
Gang Experience:Yes ((In another server))
Have You Applied Before,for Any Other Faction:-
Any Other Comments:-

First Name: Joseph
Last Name: Christian
Phone Number: 8828
Date of birth: 18/08/1985
Current Address:Jefferson Motel
Current Employment(s):-
Previous Criminal Records: -

Because I wanted to protect people of Los Santos from gangster and other criminals

Because my application is serious, And I will assure you I will take my job seriously, I wont play games and I wont rest until I could protect the citizens in Los Santos

No because if it is part of my training for LSPD, I will toughen up and deal with it

-

Joseph Garcia came from a modest family, his family is not rich and not poor, Joseph was born in a small town in Mexico, his mother was a housewife and his father was a Mexican police, MPD (Mexican Police Department), his father is a hero seoranh there, he has prevented a lot of murder and theft by gangsters, and he has captured many criminals, one day, when one of the local gangsters trying menyuri jewelry store, my father happened to pass by, and eventually it caught ganster 5 people, but my father did not realize that there are actually 6 people are there, one had fled, chased by a lot of ganster my father in my city, one night, my saddest day, I saw my father across the street, he was walking toward the door, his friend who ride a police car honked two times and go, when my father was just up the road, there is a green car, with the window open a little and I look like something is directed to my father, and suddenly I heard a gun fired on, my father was dying in the streets and they were gone, I ran to my father, I'm very sad to see her dying on the street, I ran toward him, crouching beside her, my mother called the police and the ambulance, my father said something to me when he was dying, "Son, if there is the slightest chance to help someone, do it ", and just then my father dead beside me, and I was only 13, I was very sad to see my father die, and when I was 24, I moved to Los Santos, I have one year stay in Los Santos, and I often see the event of theft but could not do anything, remember the words of my father, I was immediately the spirit, and I saw that the LSPD is looking for new people, and therefore I want to go LSPD

Sign here:Joseph Christian

Passport here ((/stats)):Name : Joseph Christian, Age : 25, Address : Jefferson Motel, Ph : 8828

Name:Izaldi Fikri M
Character Level: 16
Origin: Indonesia
E-mail address:fizaldi@ymail.com
Hours Online During Week:Could not be specified
Hours Online During Weekend:4-6 hours
Time Zone:WIB
Gang Experience:Yes ((In another server))
Have You Applied Before,for Any Other Faction:-
Any Other Comments:-

Sign here:

Name:
Character Level:
E-mail address:
Time Zone:
Gang Experience: